CSism's Terms & Conditions
1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and CSism Technologies. The approval for the work can be through either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client.Important: Payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions, and approves to commence the work.
2. 1 Year Free Technical Support: CSism provides 1 year free technical support for following kind of issues:A. Server side scripting/programming errors/bugs.B. Logical Bugs/Calculation related errors/bugs.C. Connection errors/API Integration Errors.
Above support is not available if the errors/bugs arise due to any external entity. Examples:A. Server or software or application or extension downgrades or upgrades.B. Edits done by any external entity/person/professional in the code/scripts delivered by us.C. Operating System or Browser Version Downgrades/Upgrades.D. Any other factor which is not directly related to any deficiency at the end of CSism.
3. Photography and graphics: CSism Technologies may use stock photographs and images while creating the website. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will be invoiced separately. CSism will keep the client updated about the stock images being used and the cost involved before raising the invoice.
4. Browser compatibility: CSism Technologies makes every effort to design pages that work flawlessly on most popular current browsers i.e. IE11 and latest version of FireFox/Chrome released on the date of project agreement. We however cannot be held responsible for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
5. Search Engine Submission: Following services are not part of the project unless agreed otherwise in writing:A. Submission of websites on different search engines.B. Securing good ranking of your website on different search engines.C. Search Engine Optimization – On Page/Off Page.
6. Site maintenance: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, following services will be separately billed after the website has been made live:A. Content updates.B. Refinements and logical tweaks to the website, which were not planned/approvedby client earlier.C. Content presentation and design updates which were not planned/approved by client earlier.
7. Content: After CSism has delivered the website to client, client is solely responsible for the content/information/images posted on his website. If there is any error or omission by CSism team while uploading/posting the content/information/images on client’s website, CSism will correct it if reported to CSism representatives.
8. Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain client’s property. CSism rightfully believes that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws. Under no circumstances shall CSism be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to client due to the use of material provided by the client.
9. Domain names booked by CSism on behalf of client: CSism provides domain name consultancy if required. Domain names registered by CSism on the client’s behalf are property of CSism until client has paid for the domain booked and any fee involved.
CSism Technologies agrees to transfer such domains to the client or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
Note: Domains booked and owned by client are not subject to this term. This term applies only to those domains which are booked by CSism upon the request of client.
10. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed in the proposal document only. Should the client decide that changes are required after the project work has been initiated, then CSism will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the project. Cost estimates and prices quoted are valid for maximum one month unless otherwise agreed.
11. Payment Terms: A. Payment plan is agreed between the ‘Client’ and CSism based on the milestones.B. Payment shall be due within 14 days of the invoice date unless specifically mentioned in the Invoice.C. Full publication of the website/technical work will only take place after full payment has been received in our account unless otherwise agreed in writing.D. Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received. When this occurs, a minimum charge of $250 USD will be charged to have the site restored.E. Accounts that have not been settled within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice will incur a late payment charge of $100 USD or 5% of the Invoiced Amount (whichever is higher), for each week delayed.F. In case of delay in payments beyond the due date, CSism reserves the right to stop the work being commenced and ‘Client’ agrees to exempt CSism from meeting the timelines agreed.
12. Cancellation: Both the parties reserve the right to cancel the project at any stage.A. In case the project is cancelled by Client, the payments made for the project can be refunded to the client after deducting the upfront payment amount received for Initiation of the project and the other payments received against the milestones completed.B. In case the project is cancelled by CSism, the payments made for the project can be refunded after deducting USD 15 per hour for the hours spent on the work performed for the client including but not limited to the time spent on project discussion, requirements gathering, project planning & documentation, project initiation and execution. After the payments are settled between the two parties – CSism shall transfer to ‘Client’ - all the documents, designs and scripts produced for the project.
13. Escalation: CSism ensures you get right assistance to resolve issues in a timely manner. If your concerns are not entertained to your satisfaction, you can escalate critical issues to higher level of management. You may follow the below-mentioned escalation matrix to avoid any delay or discomfort in the event of dissatisfaction.
14. Copyright/Ownership Rights: CSism Technologies will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork and the source code, created for the client by CSism Technologies. CSism Technologies reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by CSism Technologies unless otherwise agreed between the two parties in writing. As per the agreed terms client owns rights on following items:A. Logo/Graphics/Pictures/Images supplied by client – YesB. Website Interface/PSD/Creatives/Designs – Yes, if client has ordered custom design with Exclusive Rights.C. Programming Files/Source Code – Yes, if the Client has ordered the project with Exclusive Rights. Client does not own the copyright/Intellectual property rights for projects being done on Single Domain License basis.D. If the project is being done on Single Domain License basis, Client owns the rights to use the system only on designated domains and Client should take reasonable care of the system files to restrict un-authorized access of the system scripts/source code delivered.
15. Ownership of Code and Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise agreed, CSism is the owner of the source code and the intellectual property rights and reserves the right to reuse the code for other projects.
16. No recurring costs of license: There is no renewal/recurring license fee. However, if client wishes to run same website on different domain or sub domain, then client has to purchase separate license for each domain or sub domain.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.
CSism Technologies reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time, but agreements signed prior to the updates in this agreement remains unaffected. Please feel free to contact us for more info/clarification about any of the terms and conditions mentioned above.